1. There is an amazing grocery store just two blocks from our hostel full of fresh fruit and dulce de leche. The majority of our time has been spent cooking.
2. The provided breakfast consists of dulce de leche on toast.
3. There is a bar attached to the hostel, which is one giant hot box, full of high long term residents.
4. We made a friend with a local hostel worker, who we stayed up late with us comparing music videos. He also taught us how to say some naughty words in spanish.
5. We shared our room with a long term resident from New Zealand, who is referred to as the kiwi.
6. When we entered the country, the cutest square headed golden retriever sniffed our bags for drugs. The puppy looked like he had the best job in the world.
7. We opened a bottle of Argentinean red wine that was so carbonated you could see the bubbles on the side of the cup. The next bottle of Argentinean wine, was not carbonated and absolutely delicious.